OH MUN... I am at work and I am soo tired... I WAS going to try to not drink coffee and if anything drink tea to wake me up.. but that is not possible right now... I am way to sleepy to NOT drink coffee.. Gosh, and I hate it too... I really need to stop drinking coffee because I know its bad for you and it' s probably the cause of me gaining weight... but it helps me stay awake!!!!
Anyways, this is going to be quick and short because I have hella work to do today.... Yesterday I was at my parents house.. I had lunch and dinner there.. We were celebrating my Lolo Emilio's death anniversary.. Yup, May 15 is when he passed away... It was back in my 6th grade year when he passed away. He died of cancer of the larynx or lung cancer (?). So sad.. It was one of those deals where he had it taken out, lived a while and then it came back again. It sucked because when he had it taken out, we thought everything was all good and he would die a natural death (per Doctor's words).. but months later, it turned out for the worst... We ended up taking him to the Philippines so that he could be taken care of there and so that he could pass away in PI, where I'm sure he would've wanted to be.... He was a good man.. VERY good man, and my mom and him were really close. He used to always defend my mom anytime she got into arguments with my grandma (her mom)... It's so sad. My mom still cries about him like he just passed away... I remember when he had the tumor taken out for the first time, he had one of those holes in your throat.. like that one lady in that anti-smoking commercial where she smokes from that hole.. uggh.. anyways, I used to go with him to his speech class where they would teach you how to speak through that hole.. It ended up being too hard for him... (I don't think I could've ever learned either!) He ended up just bringing a white board everywhere and writing whatever he wanted to say.... I really miss him... He went to all my shows, played sunca-an with me, and was the green thumb in our family.. So for all you folks that wonder WHY I haven't tried smoking...at least once?? Well, I believe that my Lolo Emilio is watching down on me.. He did ever since he went up to heaven.. and because of that my life has been blessed with so much love, so much everything.. There was never a time I had ever been unfortunate, and for that, I believe I should at least promise to never smoke.... I remember when he was in PI, any sight of tabacco got him really upset.... So when I'm with friends that smoke, I think of that and I think of my Lolo telling me to not try it... So yea - really, I don't try it because I'm scared that one puff will give me cancer.. It's really cuz I know my Lolo is watching over me...
4 comments:
you don't smoke huh? i have PICTURES!! hahaha..jk.
Ha Ha Ha X...YES people, there is a pic of me with a stoge (See a NIGHT IN with DARMZ), but really it was just on my lips and I didn't even inhale or whatever you do with a cigarette.. hahaha.. It was all for seeing my girls get hype over me with a stoge.. hahah.. OH THE MODES.
hi
OMG. girl, this is making me so freakin' sad. i miss lolo emilio too. it's okay, i know he is taking care of tatay in heaven.
Post a Comment