"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
5/13/2005
I've had this blog for EVER....
Okay, so I've had this blog for EVER... I started it up, but never really put anything on it, because I was too friggin lazy and plus this html stuff to make it even more fancier is hella complicated... The time I would ever really do this would be at home but I hate getting on the computer at home! It's bad enough I have to be on a comp 8 hours a day at work!!! So... the reason why I AM NOW using it is because just a few days ago I actually started using my friendster blog.. Its been fun, but again I hate going on it at home.. and at work, its blocked... so instead, I am now using blogspot to do this journal deal so I can do it at work.... because WORK, is the best time to post entries, even though it REALLY shouldn't be the best time.. plus.. I do a lot of contemplating at work also... When I get bored or when I find myself reading a lot of work related articles, my mind digresses and starts thinking about the most randomest (is that a word?) things.. seriously! ask jason... Anyways, you'll be seein me post more on this blog.. especially on Fridays when I'm "working" ... hahahahahahaha... HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
uaaaghh! welcome to Blogger.
Post a Comment