8/10/2009

New Moon

No, not NEW MOON the book... but the freakin new moon that's comin out on August 20.

So yesterday as we were moving stuff out of my parents house, my mom goes, "You need to move when there's a new moon... It's tradition..." I'm like OOOOOO KKKKKK..... and HOW am I supposed to know when there's going to be a new moon???? She said check the calendar or go on the internet.... She actually told me this a few weeks ago, but I really didn't think she was adamant about us moving in on a new moon so I was like whatever..... Well, anyway I checked on the internet and a new moon comes out on August 20 at approximately 3:00 a.m.!!! MUN!!!! So we gotta wait like 10 frikkin more days to move in! What's retarded is that everything is already at the house... carpet is installed, furniture is all there, boxes are all there, we just need to basically unpack our boxes and we're good to go!!! BUT NOPE... still gotta stay at my parent's house until damn AUGUST 20... MY oh MY.... There are some positives I guess out of this whole NEW MOON thang....

1. At least the new moon will be out on August 20.. Can you imagine if it we just missed it by a freakin day and we'd have to wait a whole frikkin month?! (Apparently they come out only once a month)

2. It gives us time to unpack so that when we finally start sleeping there we'll have unpacked everything...(but swear we can just do that while living IN the house)

3. We'll be in Chicago from Thursday thru Monday so it won't really be THAT long till we move in.....

4. And it'll give us some time to clean up the bedroom that we're currently living in at my parents.....

So moded... Oh well, we're ALMOST THERE.... Might as well follow the New Moon tradition since it kinda correlates with Jacob (get it?! LMAO) and this is the house we'll be raising him in... hahahahaha....

Anyway, our house is FINALLY looking like a home and I canNOT wait to live in it!!!! Last night we brought all our hanging clothes and we damn filled up all the hanging space in our master bedroom and the guest room/office!!! Frikkin A!!! We're ALREADY tight on the hanging space and I can already tell our place will be frikkin packed once we have a second child.... but I guess we'll just have to deal with that later on when that happens!!!!! I guess we can always build more storage space in the garage! Thank God for finally having a GARAGE!! YESSSSS!!

3 comments:

Froi said...

it is what it is... hahahah!

Rizzi said...

omg.... did you know about this new moon thing moving to foxwood? how come i never heard about this?! is it bad luck if you dont?!?!?!?!?!?! LMAO!

Unknown said...

No, I hella didn't follow no New Moon tradition when I moved into foxwood.. My mom never told me, but then again, she didn't want me to move at all back then... hahaha. MUN.