8/13/2009

Blackberry Curve 8900

I FINALLY got the blackberry 8900 curve and I love Love LOVE my new phone!!! What's great is that I got it for only $40 with a 2 year extension on my AT&T contract. Whoohoo!!

Here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
It has Wi-Fi!
It's a lot faster.
The SAR rating is 1.01 (vs. 1.51 on the curve 8300)
You can view You Tube videos!
You can take good quality pictures on the camera (3.2 megapixels)
Going on the web looks like going on the web on a comp
I love the bedside mode feature

CONS:
The battery is kinda weak... especially if you go on the internet or check twitter throughout the day. LOL
The speakerphone can be kinda loud sometimes...
And that's pretty much it! LOL

I debated on getting the iPhone vs. the new curve and I'm so glad I made the decision to stick with a blackberry... The iPhone may be cooler, but its just SOOO NICE to have buttons when you're just chatting away, hahahaha. Plus my besties all have blackberries and group chats can be kinda fun, lol :)

Maybe when my contract is up, the iPhone will have a new model with a keyboard behind the screen.... whaaaat?! What are the chances?! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

haha...crackberry!

when my contract is up, i'm seriously considering getting the Storm (i have verizon)