5/13/2009

Lila Rose

I just scrolled through my blog and noticed that I didn't even WRITE about LILA.. MUN! I know I tweeted about her and have mentioned her in a few facebook status updates, but I totally did not blog about her.... So here you go! Here is my first picture with Lila!!!!

She looks nothing like this now since she's grown a few more pounds, but regardless, she is the cutest baby EVER.... I just LOVE holding her... She is just tooooo precious!! And great news: Jason and I are going to be her Godparents.. HOW frikkin AWESOME IS THAT!!! I'm so honored and so thrilled. She'll be my 2nd Godchild that has the same birthday as me!! CRAZY!! I already know that we will spoil her silly :)

Moving to the Une actually makes me sad because it won't be so easy to visit Lila... It's been so easy to walk on over to hold her for a few minutes or just hang out and see her, and now we'll be driving distance away :( It's OK ... I'm sure we'll make an effort regardless ...... I gotta see her as often as I can so she won't ever be scared to be with me when she gets older!! (don't you hate that? when you try to grab a baby and they start bawlin hysterical!?!)

Here's another picture of Lila and her Godparents to be - US! She's so super tiny when you see Jason holding her!!!
We love you Lila!!

3 comments:

Rizzi said...

aww :)

Anonymous said...

Lila is so pretty. Ross and I finally got to meet her last weekend. I don't think Lila will ever be scared of you, you're so good with kids. That's one of the reasons why we chose you as one of Mason's ninang. You will be a wonderful mom. I'm sooo excited for you and Jason. Congrats again!

Raq

Unknown said...

Awww. Thanks Raq!!!