Yay! Our microwave and stove FINALLY got installed.... It was delivered last Monday, but we didn't get the microwave installed until last Saturday. We ended up spending a good portion of V-day cleaning up all the mess from the installation, but it was totally worth it. I LOVE our new appliances! (Who'd ever thought I would get hype over kitchen appliances, hahaha.) Anyway, once we got that all taken care of, we went to the city to eat at Crustacean.... I was kinda hesitant about going to Crustacean because they were charging us a fixed price that was HELLA BONES.... but whatever. At least we had plans. Anyway, with Brian's recommendation, I got the Roasted Crab and the garlic noodles and OH MY..... it was freakin tasty as hell... The garlic buttery sauce on the crab was friggin TO DIE FOR. And the noodles... YUM... I LOVED IT. I'm not sure our entire experience was worth the price we paid for, but I would definitely go back JUST to get the crab... I LOVE CRAB!!!
Afterwards, we didn't feel like going home so we roamed around trying to find a place to chill after.....First we went to Ghiradelli Square... drove for like 20 minutes and found no parking so we said F* that and decided to go to the Marina... Luckily, we found this cute spot called The Grove that was still open, so we found parking and chilled there. The place was a really cute spot. It looked like a ski lodge and they had couches and a fireplace to just sit around with friends while drinking wine, beer, tea or coffee... It was cool! Jason and I opted for tea and cookies and we stayed there for a while. It was really nice!
Anyway, here's a picture of our new stove and microwave in our teeny, tiny kitchen..... Tadah!!!!
4 comments:
yay! it looks good!!!
finally you got rid of the other one! lol
nice!. totally goes with the fridge now. I remember your old microwave, it's old but heats up food really fast.
looks good!!!! i likes!! good job jason! hahaha
Instant stomach growls from reading about the crab/garlic butter/garlic noodles. Freakin A! Hella good!!
Post a Comment