2/16/2009

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my non-shop challenge. It doesn't help that I have today off because I could totally go shopping right now!! UGGH. Yesterday Mookie made it worse (although I thank her dearly for being on the lookout!) by sending me a picture via text message of these cute ass Enzo slingbacks at Ross in my size... 4.5!!! AND THEY RARELY have my size at Ross!! She texted me asking if I wanted them, but by the time I got her text she already left Ross.. UGGH. My first thought when she sent me the text was, it's only the 1st day of the challenge AND the first day of the week and I already know what I want to spend for my $20 max??? MUN!!! This is going to be freakin hard.... Here is the pic she sent me:


Hella cute right??? UGGGHH!!! Maybe I'll go get them (depending on how I feel about driving in the rain). They're $16.99 so that would probably make my purchase for the week. MUN.

OH!! And speaking of purchase limits.... I've changed it to spending $20 for myself for the week and not just spending ONE item for up to $20... I think it makes sense! It's the same thing cuz I'm spending about the same money! Unfortunately, this new rule doesn't help if I buy these shoes =(

And another revision... an additional exception - money can be spent on activities like yoga. I need to spend money on activities that will keep me away from the mall!!! Let's see if I even DO yoga, LOL. I'm such a lazy bum.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

LOVE the SHOES!!..buy it!