I just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this scarf. Seriously. This is over my $20 weekly budget so I can't even THINK about getting this right now.... UNLESS I don't spend for 2 weeks, then I'd have $40 to spend!! WE SHALL SEE..... I do really love this scarf though. So trendy! And I've never seen anyone sport something like this! MAJOR sighs.

Here's another scarf that I heart... It's stringy but SUPER CUTE.... It's just sooo different. I want! I want!
I heart these bookmarks!

And these book covers!!

Happy Friday ya'll... Tomorrow will conclude Week 1 of my spending hiatus challenge. This week (so far) I only spent $14 on those cute ass shoes I posted not too long ago. I was tempted as hell to get these boots that Mookie and Nette got at Shiek that were hella cute and didn't even look like they came from there, but when I got there they didn't have my size... PHEW! SAFE! I probably shouldn't have even bothered going to Shiek since I wouldn't be able to buy them cuz of my $20 limit, but at least I know NOW that I can't even get them AT ALL because my size ain't available anywhere in California, hahaha. At least now I can be in peace. LOL.
(I probably would've failed if they had my size.... OR asked them to put it on hold until Sunday, LOL)
1 comment:
oooh! i love that first scarf! where can you get that? that stringy one looks good too, but i'm afraid that i'm going to get tangled up in it! lol!
Post a Comment