1/07/2009

Proactive

For the past month or two I've been HELLLLLA breaking out. Like HELLA. I don't know what it is, if it's the shampoo/conditioner I'm using, the make-up (which I doubt), stress (total possibility) or just genetics (my mom broke out severly during my age). Anyway, I've spent hella money on different products and none of them have been able to do the job, so I finally decided to buy Proactive. I've heard mixed reviews on it.... Some have said it works great, others have said it dries up their face and I've even heard others say they had an allergic reaction to it.... Today is my third day using it, and so far, no allergic reaction. BUT... I don't know if it's working for me... I know it's too early to tell, but I feel like I'm still getting a new pimple every day!!!! Non-stop additions to my pimply face!!! UGGH!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! So yeah, we'll see in two weeks what happens to my face, if it clears up or NOT..... If it doesn't, I'm definitely going to see a dermatologist.

The good thing is my PUR minerals has been able to cover up my acne, so my face hasn't looked THAT bad in public.... but if I keep getting more, I don't know how much more my PUR can handle!!! LOL.

If anyone has suggestions to making my face acne free, let me know!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Archie said...

You're just hitting puberty now?! Talk about a late bloomer...

dawn marie said...

LOL archie!

have you tried taking prenatal vitamins?

Edelee said...

I tried Proactive before and it didn't work for me. I guess it's all different for everyone but what worked for me was going on antibiotics BUT not good when ure trying to have a baby. It was tetracyline and it really worked! I was pimple-free but I had to stop since it's antibiotics.