1/09/2009

I heart.


I heart these wrist warmers by Sandra Juto.... These would be so perfect right now because my dumbass is wearing a 3/4 sleeve coat and its HELLA COLD! I love the yarny look on these! Unfortunately, these are $45 and a bit too pricey for me... UGGH. If anyone sees a cheoper version, let me know.


I heart these cashmiere leg warmers! I love this look! with the legwarmers over the jeans and under the boots! I'm gonna have to rock this one of these days.... just gotta find the right leg warmers!


I heart these sachets... Talk about unneccessaries, but they're soooo darn cute!!!!! And they're lavendar....I LOVE lavendar!!


I heart these Rume reusable totes! Yeah, I know, I know... I have like a bajillion of these in my trunk but 1. Over 50% of them, I got for free and 2. Over 50% of them are too small, not convenient for your trips to Target, hahaha..... I love the colors of these (not a fan of the numbered pattern though) and most importantly, I love how you can fold them up hella small and how they fit over your shoulder.... I want! I want!

Happy Friday =)

2 comments:

Rizzi said...

lovin the leg warmers!!

Sharon said...

and you got the wrist warmers already.funny how I was just reading your blog Friday morning and then Friday night, you are sporting your new warmers.