
I finished! Yay! This is my first book of the year and what a great book to start off the new year..... Last night as I was finishing up the book I was totally bawling my eyes out... tissue everywhere, with my chest heaving from uncontrollable sobs... OMG. It was crazy..... I just got soo emotional over the characters in the book! Anyway, the book is crazy intense because it takes place during the Afghanistan war and it comes from the point of view of two women.... It's heart wrenching what these women went through... and it made me realize how lucky I am to be living in America (especially as a woman)... SERIOUSLY.
So yay! Now I'm prepared to attend my first book club meeting on Monday! I was kinda stressin cuz I wasn't sure if I'd finish the book by Monday (and boy what a first impression THAT would be!), but as I read further on, I knew it wouldn't be hard to finish...
Next book? IDK.... I'm waiting to find out what the next book is for the book club, but in the interim, maybe I can finish this damn Inkheart, LOL!
1 comment:
i've been almost done with this one for like 5 months. can't seem to finish it.
Post a Comment