11/11/2008

Our Cake!



Our wedding photographer called and wanted to know where we got our cake because it's going to be published in a specialty cakes magazine! Wow!!! How cool!!!! I wonder if they'll say who's wedding it came from???? If they mention our name, I'm definitely getting a copy of the magazine!!!! Anyway, the bakery is A Piece of Cake Bakery, but the person who made it beautiful was our florist, Nona!!! She provided and designed the flowers on the cake =)

And to think, it was the one the thing I paid least attention to... I basically just found some cake in a magazine and told Nona to do something like that with the flowers we were using for the wedding.... I even remember her looking at the picture and her saying, "Girl, I'll make it look better than this... this is too messy.." I was like "Ok!! Whatever..." just hoping it would be fine...and it turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I loved it!!!! Nona is the bomb... Seriously.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention, we wouldn't have been able to have our beautiful cake if it wasn't for Lot and Ro, who helped pay for it =) Thanks again guys!

3 comments:

R. Pali said...

oh yeah!!! hahahaha!!! try to give us some props too so we can buy this magazine too!!! HAHAHA

Rizzi said...

that was the best fondant i've ever had in my life!

dawn marie said...

oh man...i don't even remember if we stayed long enough to taste it :(

looks beautiful though!