
I've been stalling on reading......... Don't know why....... Maybe it's the book I'm reading right now -- "When It Came to An End" -- that's not motivating me.. or just straight laziness... hahahha. Anyway, I hope my new book will get me back into the groove... It's called "Inkheart" and it's going to be a movie this coming January 2009! I've read just the 1st chapter and so far it's OK... it's pretty kid-ish and VERY easy to read... I actually got this recommendation from my cousin who is currently reading the 2nd book of the series, "Inkspell", and she is hella into it... I figured, if these middle-school girls can get into this book (for leisurely reads), I can get into it..........Shoot - it was my other middle-school cousin who recommended "Twilight" and I LOVED the entire series!!! We'll see how this goes!! Reviews to come soon...............
SIDEBAR though ---- When did kids become HELLA INTO READING, like it's a hobby???? ALL MY little cousins are reading.. They're all about middle-school age and I always see at least ONE girl, reading a book at a family party....... I've seen Twilight being passed around by all the girls (there's like 8 of them), then I seen someone reading "Inkspell:... and then another one reading "Brsinger"... I'm like WTH?!? And these aren't rinky-dinky "chapter" books... These are like fat-ass Harry Potter size novels!!! HAHAHAHA. Mann, when I was growing up with my cousins we were DEFINITELY not into reading.... at least I don't remember. All I know is that I hated reading... I think the most me and my cousins (my age) ever read when we were that age where those Teen Bop magazines, hahahahah.
3 comments:
Isn't Archie reading this too?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Yeah I heard he got hella excited when he got his copy and saw the girly cover.
Wow, back in middle school (before retardeds and color guard) all I did was read. I guess you were a lot cooler than me.
Post a Comment