10/24/2008

SCORE!

A few weeks back, Jason and I were watching some Filipino American show
called Adobo Nation... They were interviewing Paolo Montalban (the
filipino dude from Cinderalla, the one with Brandy). Apparently he's in
some musical that's showing in San Jo called Flower Drum Song. Anyway,
at the end of the show they said they were offering free tickets to the
show that is set to premier on Oct. 28... All we had to do was e-mail
them a reason why we think we deserve the tickets. Well, being that Oct.
28 is Jason's birthday, I decided to e-mail them saying "It's my
husbands 30th birthday and it would be nice to surprise him with a pair
of tickets to this musical..." Mind you, Jason was right there when I
was e-mailing them so it wasn't really a surprise.... Anyway, it must've
been a two sentence e-mail.... and guess WHAT..... WE WON!!!!! We got
two free tickets!! Whoohooo!!!! I hope it turns out to be a good
musical.... It would suck if we watched a bad musical on his birthday...
hahahaha....

Anyway, can't wait to party this weekend for Jason's birthday!!
Unlimited meats... Live band... Friends... Good times!!! What more can
you ask for your 30th?

Can't wait!!

(I just need to find a fit.)

No comments: