I love it when my girlfriends and I shop for each other via MMS texting. It's the best! We are ALWAYS on the look out for stuff that might fit our GF or stuff that we know that our GF would like/love. Take for example Harajuko bags.... It's Lani's FAVE and so whenever I'm at Ross, I'm taking pictures of like 5 different bags, sending them to her via MMS and then she tells me what she wants me to buy!! And Lot - anytime SHE goes to Ross, I can always count on her to take pictures of anything size 5 in case I might like it! I have at least 3 cute flats thanks to her! And then today -- all the way from Canada -- Nette sends me a pic of gray flats from Aldo outlet to see if I want her to purchase a pair for me!! Hahaha.. CRAZY! I love cell phone cameras and MMS texting!!
My boss is also great at being on the lookout for me, too!! When I told her that I was on the lookout for red patent peep toe sling backs (hahaha, hella specific), she found some at the mall, and bought them for me!! No cell phone picture taking at all!! She figured if I didn't like it, she could go back to the mall and return it... HELLA GOOD!! And hella confident!! I ended up keeping them... They were cute!!!!
Even when I'm not physically shopping... I can always count on my GFs to shop for me. I LOVE IT.
3 comments:
thanks to you, my harajuku bag collection has doubled! whoo hoo! hehehehehe....thanks for thinking of me when you shop at ross! i would totally do the same for you! =)
yeah....thanks joy!
Post a Comment