Yes, I'm overwhelmed with work and with preparing for our trip.... but I'm also overwhelmed with my Google Reader!!! OH MUN... 848 unreads, which most of it has to do with Apartment Therapy, but even THOSE are time consuming to browse through.... I SHOULD be thankful that AT LEAST these webpages are not flooding my Inbox on Gmail, but STILL... it's still A LOT to look at; AND to make things worse, I subscribed to hella more blogs yesterday!!! MUN!!! I do love blogging, though... AND, I love reading other people's blogs.... even strangers (hehe).... I've found some really cool bloggers through other people's blogs AND also through Reader's recommended blogs!! I LOVE IT! I've noticed that a lot of my subscriptions are bloggers that are into home design and arts & crafts, which I think is really strange because I am SO not crafty, hahahah... But I LOVE looking at crafty stuff!!! Oh, also blogs that are about vintage stuff.... Anything where people blog with pictures on vintage stuff, cool designs, crafty stuff, cool house decor is hella cool to me... I JUST LOVE seeing and hearing people's ideas.... I've already starred a lot of them for ideas on home decor. Oh, and my bookmarks!!! I've got HELLA bookmarks on random online shopping websites I've NEVER EVEN heard of, but are really REALLY Cool!! Just a bunch of really cool knick-knacks and random cool unneccessaries (ALWAYS my favorite). It's really REALLY overwhelming.....
So yeah, I know I won't have time to go through all 848 before I leave so I'm a LITTLE scared of what I'll come home to when we get back from Spain. OH MUN. I think I might have to just "Mark as Read" to ALL of them and just hope that for those that have the same subscriptions, you can share what you think are good reads and I'll trust your word and skip them all!!! There'll be no way I can keep up!!! So, thanks in advance to my fellow Google readers!!! Hahaha...
P.S. For those that have Google Reader that I don't know about, please share!
P.P.S. If you know of any cool blogs to subscribe to, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment