I found this website called Swap Style where you can basically shop by exchanging almost anything with fellow registered swapstyle users! It's a pretty cool concept and a neat idea of shopping and recycling at almost no cost (you have to pay for shipping)! You basically post items on what you would like to swap and if someone wants something of yours, you can look at their items that they've posted to see if there is anything you'd like in exchange... If you don't see anything you like, then you can deny the request and wait for someone else.... It's also like Ebay where you rate the users after you've done a transaction with them so that people can gain some credibility.... I'd hate to swap for a Gucci bag, come to find it was FAKE!!! I actually looked at the bags that were posted, and the users seem to do a good job of disclosing whether it is a "faux" or a "replica" hahaha... AKA Knock-offs!!! OH, and you also have to disclose if there are any tears or whatever....
Anyway, I think I might try this!! It's free and there's really NO obligation... I mean, you're never forced to trade if you don't want to.. and might as well when you got crap in your closet just sitting there with a < 5% chance of ever being used again!!! See what happens!
1 comment:
I signed up on some website called "Rehash." Same concept, but I'd rather have a clothing swap party at my house! Then all the crap that doesn't get swapped will be donated.
Post a Comment