7/01/2008

10 years

New Style is having their 10 year reunion show this September, and I won't be able to do the gig because I'll be in Europe =( Freakin A... I am hella bummed. Ever since I got married, Corey's been saying, "Don't get pregnant, we still gotta do the 10 year reunion show..." and I was like OK... I'm down... and now that it's in the works and the dates are set, I can't even freakin do it...UGGH.. Shonda showed me the line-up of the show and it is going to be GOOD. It makes me even more depressed because I would've LOVED to perform some of the classic routines (even though one of them isn't the Get Your Freak On routine). DARN, I thought this would get me back into dancing, but OH WELL...... I'm just gonna have to attend one of the shows before I leave for Europe to support New Style!!!!

I really miss my NSM family, but I really don't regret ever getting out, because I've had the opportunity to do so much other stuff like travel, plan a wedding, and other activities I wouldn't have been able to do if I had practice 3 times a week. I do miss performing though...............

No comments: