5/02/2008

Spa Day

Ok, so I guess my job ain't so bad... This Monday, my boss is treating
her department of four to a spa day at La Belle in Palo Alto! Yay! We
get a massage and a facial and then lunch afterwards with some shopping.
A full day of pampering and girl time with coworkers. Aside from the
fact that I don't always like WHAT I do in my job, I have a SUPER
Awesome boss who always has my back and who's just fun to be with and
hang around. She may be like 16 years older than me, but we can still
totally relate to each other (especially since we share shopping as one
of our passions!).

Her and how well the hospital treats its employees (i.e. good benefits)
are the reasons WHY I wouldn't leave this place... Plus, the hospital is
in an awesome location. It's so beautiful here... All the trees...Now if
I could just love my job all the time, then it would be perfect!
Hahahaha... I guess you can't LOVE your job ALL the time...

There's always gonna be obstacles.

No comments: