"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
5/14/2008
Let's get physical, physical
I got a physical today and learned two things - 1.) I'm 94 pounds and my weight is low for my height and 2.) I'm only 4'9"!!!! WTH?! For the longest time I thought I was 4'10.5" and so I've always rounded up to 4'11" so that I could say I was only an inch away to 5 feet. But FRIK, 4'9"???? That's like borderline "Little Person" status. Hahaha... JK. Seriously though, even the nurse had it in her records as me being 4'11" last time, but that could just be because I told them that and they didn't measure me to confirm.... MUN. So yeah, apparently I'm shorter than I thought I was... and also borderline underweight. Ideally I should be 100 pounds but I should definitely not go under 94....Great - now how am I suppose to lose weight in the stomach, while gain weight everywhere else? Was I just destined to never have a brick solid, Janet Jackson stomach? When I told Jason this (the short status), he said "at least your matching your birthdate.." Hahahaha... I was like "That's RIGHT!!!" I don't know WHY that got me all hype, but it did, hahaha... Only Jason would think of something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG Joy...i think my left butt cheek is 94 pounds. DAMN YOU SKINNY PEOPLE!!! hahahaha! =) ris
Post a Comment