5/07/2008

The Guilts

When I go on a shopping spree I either feel one of the two following:

1. Stoked because I was able to find hella stuff.

Or

2. Guilty for spending so much money.

After our spa day, we went shopping and I did some MAJOR damage... I
felt #2 - Guilty for spending so much money. And yes, I know the
solution to not feel guilty is to return whatever I bought, or at least
some of it, but I can't decide what to return!! Aaaghh! The dilemmas! My
major purchase was a new suit so it wasn't like I could return one of
the items (jacket or pants). PLUS, I've been looking for a grey suit for
hella days so why should I return it!!! That's another dilemma, finding
something that you've been looking for for HELLA days, but finding out
that its way beyond your budget... UGGH.

Sometimes when I've reached the point of overspending, I just end up
shopping more and spending more, thinking WTH, I've already gone so far
in spending, might as well just keep going... And that's what I did on
Monday. After the suit purchase, I went to Nordstroms and did more
damage... It's like you know it's gonna depress you for spending more
money, but you do it anyway..... UGGGH.

So I think I'm gonna have to return some stuff that I bought at
Nordstroms... I HAVE TO. It's just not right.... I definitely can't be
spending this much. That, or I just need to rethink about the suit...
Maybe I should just wait for something cheaper... UGGH. I think I'll
give myself a week to rethink about all my purchases -- maybe then I'll
be able to figure out what I really DON'T need.

I swear dude, I'm a shopaholic... I think "Confessions of a Shopaholic"
has rubbed on me, hahaha..

1 comment:

Archie said...

Does speeding tickets ring a bell...???