Are you a Borders Rewards member? And do you ever go to Borders ready to buy something thinking, "Dang mann, I have a freakin coupon in my e-mail and I could save 20% off if I just go home and print it" and then just buy the book without the coupon anyway cuz you're already there? Well, it happens to me ALL THE TIME. I swear! I get coupons on a weekly basis and I NEVER think to print them out, so I totally LOSE out on the discount every time I'm at Borders. SUCKS!!! Well, turns out, Borders offers Mobile alerts, where every Thursday, they text you special discounts and when you go to Borders, all you gotta do is tell them the code that they text you!!! TIGHT! Anyway, I haven't used it yet, but I know it'll definitely be handy in the future!!!
It's pretty smart of Borders to create these mobile alerts... I just wished they had them for like Forever 21 or something, haha.
Wishful thinking.
1 comment:
this always happens to me! i never use those rewards coupons they send me. hope this one works!
Post a Comment