Yesterday I tried Yoga at Lifestretch Yoga off of Fremont Blvd. for the second time. It was their "Yoga Basics" class and it was pretty relaxing. Actually it was REALLY relaxing... It was definitely a BASIC class and a lot easier than that Bikram Yoga class that I took a year or so ago. Anyway, the drop-in rate is $15, but they have this special offer where for $30 you can take as many classes for 30 days, so I decided to purchase the special yesterday! Even though it's pretty easy and you don't sweat AT ALL, it's really relaxing and it makes you really focus on your breathing. For the past two classes, all I felt like doing afterwards was just go to sleep... You just feel that much relaxed. I mean shoot, when I took it for the first time, the yoga instructor had us go on our backs and put our legs (bent) in the air, and just stay there for a few minutes -- and this girl freakin next to me was hella snoring!!!!! HELLA OVER RELAXED!!! Hahaha... So yeah... I definitely want to take other classes while I have the opportunity to take as many for 30 days cuz the Yoga Basics is pretty easy... on a scale of 1 to 10... it's a 2 in my opinion... So yah, we'll see... I'm just excited I've found something to do to keep myself busy... If only I could just sweat a little more, or find something where I feel like I'm burning calories... I'll just have to keep researching...
WHAT I REALLY NEED TO JUST DO IS GET MYSELF BACK INTO DANCING....
*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment