So she goes on to tell me that she made it herself cuz she that's her side business and then she said she could totally make one for me. What was I supposed to say? "Oh its cute, but I would never wear THAT!" Oh mun! So of course I played it off and said "Yeah! That would be great!"
So after our lunch meeting (and shopping excursion, haha) I thought she would've forgotten but after two weeks I get this e-mail saying she made me the bracelet and its being sent via Fedex!! GEEZ!
The next day I get it in the mail and its broken. I emailed her and told her it was broken and that it was big. She said to send it back and she would fix it and make it smaller. Several days later, she sends it back to me and now its tight. Not cool tight, but cutting-off-my-circulation tight! MUN. I didn't want to deal with all the fuss of having to send it back so I emailed her to let her know that I got it, it fit fine and that I "loved it". Oh... MUN... A total WHITE LIE.
No comments:
Post a Comment