1/28/2008

Neti Pot

Thanks to Dawn, I was introduced to the Neti Pot. It's basically this thing that kinda looks like a mini tea pot. You put warm water & salt into the pot and insert the spout into one of your nostrils while tilting your head aideways over the sink. I've been wanting to try it out just because I've always felt like my left nostril has always felt stuffed... Anyway, so I bought it at Elephant Pharm. When I got home, I tried it right away and it was cah-razy! It was a wierd feeling pouring water into one nostril and having it come out through the other nostril. And Dawn was right. You kinda do feel like you're drowning for a minute.

In the end, my left nostril STILL FELT STUFFY. Sucks. Maybe I just have to do it a couple more times.. Or maybe I should just go to the doctor to get it checked. Hahaha.

Aside from purchasing a hella expensive mini teapot (haha), I also bought a hella expensive big canvas bag by Dogeared. My thing for 2008 is to be more GREEN and more organic/natural. Instead of acquiring hella plastic bags at the grocery store or hella F21 bags (uuahh) at the mall, I can bring this reusable shopping bag!! All I have to do is just remember to bring the dang thang whenever I go shopping!

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

doood! you have to use it daily for good results. you actually do feel some stuffiness right after...but keep doing it!