"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
11/14/2007
Eye Spy
So as of October, Jason and I have started doing Eye Spy assignments again.... Our first assignment was at Strizzi's, which was fine cuz we hadn't gone there in a long time, but after that, I requested that we get some variety up in here cuz I was gonna have to stop doing these evals!!! So FINALLY, we're getting assignments that are NOT Strizzi's!!! Like today - I had to do an eval on a banquet call.. All I had to do was call this place and pretend I was inquiring about throwing a party.. write up an e-val on it and I get 10 bucks!! Then next month, we're doing an eval at a movie theather!!! And all we have to do is evaluate the workers and the theater (not the movie)!! HELLA GOOD! I'm down for FREE MOVIES!!! So yes - we're back in the groove of Eye Spy.. What makes this whole evaluation easier is that we NOW have two laptops at home, so we can actually get the eval done before 10 p.m. which is a MAJOR plus!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment