4/27/2007

I'm Back!

WOW....
I have NOT blogged in forever....I should be though since so much is going on... but I guess THATS also the reason WHY I haven't been blogging in the first place!! Anyways, we FINALLY found the right paper... It doesn't exactly match our color motif, but its close enough, and it'll do!! No one is going to take the invitation to the wedding, put it next to a dress and say "hey, the color on your invitation was wrong.." haha. WHAT IFS though... So yeah - we're in the process of putting them together and I'd say we're about 70% done... Not hard at all! Especially with all the help that we're getting!! THANK YOU to the Bridesmaids/Groomsmen and extra folks (Rhea and Sharon!) for helping out!!! GOSH, it would've taken a LOT longer if we had done them ourselves!!! So yeah, hopefully by tonight they'll be done, and then hopefully by next week we'll have them sent out! Whoohoo!! And then once we start receiving the RSVPs, thats when more work will be trickling in.. OH MUN (table seating, placecards, etc.). Just thinking about all of that, is getting me nervous!! SO MUCH TO DO!!!

WHATELSE...
We finally booked our honeymoon.. Accomodations and everything!! We're staying at Lungarno Suites in Florence for 5 nights and then Park Hyatt in Milan for 3 nights. We'll be taking a cooking & wine tasting class at Apicius Culinary Institute, going to THE MALL and doing other touristy stuff like the leaning tower of Pisa and seeing The Last Supper. I'm so excited!!! WE totally went over budget.. LIKE WAY OVERBUDGET... but I think for what we spent, it would've been equivalent had we bought our tickets to Italy.... So yeah -- YAAAY!!! One things for sure -- This will be our one and only time we'll get to splurge on a trip like this!!!

OTHER THAN WEDDING STUFF...
So yeah - other than that, I've finally gotten back to dancing at NSM.. and it's so GREAT to see Corey, Teela, and everybody else. I try to go on Mondays but its been hard cuz theres been random stuff going on for the past Mondays.... Hopefully I can get back into it next week. CUZ I FO SHO need to work out for the wedding!!!

BACK TO WEDDING STUFF...
Just had our first of 3 Wedding Showers. The first one was in Chicago!! HELLA TARGET GIFTcards dude!! But also HELLA STUFF! Especially for having to fly back to California -- OH MUN! The biggest thing we got was a featherbed!! OH MUN the check-ins! Hahah... I have to say though, we played the guess the calf of your soon-to-be husband... I was down to calf #4 and calf #7... wasn't sure which one was Jason's and it turned out to be BOTH HIM!!! I was sooo HAPPY I picked him out of the crowd!! HOW Awkward would it have been had I not picked him... especially in front of ALL HIS FAMILY!!! Hahha... OH - and then in Chicago, I also went out with my Chicago BMs!! They are so sweet -- getting me drunk to the point of throwing up!!! hahaha... GEEZ. They are hardcore with the shots.. NO REST in between!! And I've declared that I'll never have a Maker's shot again! That ish is SICK!

*sigh* All the wedding stuff... I'm so excited =) I just hella want to PARTY with everyone at the wedding already!!


Pictures from Chicago to post soon!!!

No comments: