3/22/2007

It's been a while

Home on a Thursday night singing the Magic Mic with my soon-to-be husband! Hahaha... OH how times have changed.. From chillin at Fridays on a Thursday night drinking "Ligayas" to singing Karaoke with Jason. I love it... No really, I love it =)

It's been a long MINUTE since I last blogged.... I got hella pictures to load up and share, I'm so behind!! Nothing's been new... Work has been crazy busy and wedding plans are going good. Right now we're in the process of finding the right paper for our invitations.. WHUUUT... Who would've thought we would have to find the "right paper" for our invites.. If our color wasn't so damn hard to match!!! OH.. and another thing we're doing is planning our honeymoon. We're going through my Aunt whose a travel agent and its working out really well. Hopefully we can come up with a happy medium in terms of what we want and what we can afford. For sure we're planning a culinary class and going to THE MALL!! Whoohoo!

Click HERE for our website!!!

No comments: