1/08/2007

Wedding Planning

Okay... so I feel like times a crunchin... 7 months away before the BIG date! I think the last time I blogged about the wedding the last thing we booked was the videographer. Since then, we've booked our DJ and florist. We're in the process of choosing our invitations and are starting to plan out other things like when to do our registry, when to do our engagement encounter and when to do our food/cake tasting.. Busy, busy, busy!!! At this point, I just want to do as much as I can so that I can get it out of the way and not have to stress out a month or two before the wedding!! OH! One more thing we're in the process of doing -- our Save-the-Dates! Hopefully it turns out okay, oh mun!! Doing our save the dates, required pictures with our family... MY family and Jason's family.. so this weekend, we all took pictures and had lunch together.. My parents also invited Jason's parents over the house to hang out for a bit.. It was kinda nice, but at the same time nerve racking just cuz you just never know if they'll click or not!!! Well, they did, so I think we're SAFE!! Hahaha...

No comments: