1/11/2007

Half Day

Today I'm taking a half day... not for a good reason - but for a funeral... Funerals are always so sad, but they're even more sad when the people who died, died suddenly and very tragic.

So yeah, I'm going to work unfortunately after the funeral, and what sucks even more is that right when I get in, I have to get in a conference call and I have no idea what we'll be talking about.. Geez.

And then after that, everyone's going to the JT concert! Wuuut... I feel so left out! uuahh.. haha... naah.. For some reason (call me crazy) I ain't that hype over JT.. maybe its cuz the only songs I know are the ones out on the radio!! That and I need to save money too.. The wedding expenses are starting to get to me..Whats crazy is that I had 3 opportunities to take a JT ticket - and I took none!!! WOW... And one of them are floor seats!!! GEEZ!!! Oh well - Jason has to babysit and I'd feel bad if I left him to babysit on his own, especially when its Olivhea and Aiden (my Godson!!).

Not sure if I mentioned this on my blog but this month is Dine About Town in SF. Its a perfect opportunity to try out restaurants for really cheap (3 course meals for $32). So yeah, so much for saving, but I'm totally taking advantage of this deal!! I'll be trying out Ana Mandara and Le Collonial and hopefully one more restaurant (Lani and Mike's choice). My reviews to come out soon.

1 comment:

Lanie said...

Hey Joy!! Just wanted to greet you a Happy New Year!! Hope you had a great Holiday..take care