I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, but it really hasn't been that long..
This past weekend I went to Filoli with my mom. It was good quality time with my mom but also a lesson learned: Don't go to Filoli's holiday boutique towards the end of their boutique week. There is not much left to pick through... Some of the trees didn't have ornaments on them cuz everyone bought them all! My mom wants to make this a yearly tradition so next year we'll probably go the day after Thanksgiving. It'll be a good way to start the Christmas season!
Another lesson learned this weekend: Don't use the Gap, Old Navy and BR family & friends discounts that you get via email! They don't work online and they don't work at the store. I got semi-moded. I printed them out and went to Old Navy and before I even started shopping I asked some Filipino dude if the coupon would work, he said No, they don't accept the email copies at the store.. Luckily for me, he found me later and just gave me a real copy to shop with and of course I went crazy and bought hella shit for me!! Hahaha...
Today.... I did MORE shopping.. with Christine. We didn't get as crazy as we usually get and I actually didn't get anything for myself this time. I decided to be productive and get gifts for my little cousins at the sanrio store. NOW I am officially done with all the kids this year! Whoohoo!
Jason's on a business trip this whole week which leaves me all on my lonesome at home =( Well, not really cuz Archie's here, but I never see that boy so he doesn't count.. hahaha... Good thing is I've made plans to keep me busy this whole week... Even on the day Jason gets back, hahaha! This week is pretty much catch-up-with-old-friends week... Yesterday, had dinner with some old coworkers/colleages.. Thursday I'm having dinner with my old college/dance friend, and Friday, dinner with my old highschool friends! I'm actually really excited to catch up with my old friends.. I just hope I have the energy for all these dinners!!
No comments:
Post a Comment