Ever since I got engaged I've been really good with NOT shopping and SAVING...... until NOW. I've been so bad lately... All these sales are driving me crazy!! And how insane am I? Within the past 2 weeks, I've bought pairs of everything.... 2 blazers, 2 suits, 2 bags, 2 brown shoes... OMG. HELLA STUFF... and hella not cheap!!! GEEZ. I guess thats the bad thing about getting most of your shopping done, you don't have to think about anyone but yourself during the Christmas sales season!!!! Oh well..... It only happens during this season.
So last Monday, my dept. and I went to Filoli. It was beautiful as always and there was hecca shit to buy! I totally controlled myself and unlike the rest of my team I spent less than $100. SAFE. I'm actually also going there with my mom this Saturday so I'm really excited. I know my mom will really enjoy seeing all the decorations and Christmas trees. I'm totally going to take mom and daughter pictures! hahahaha.... The only thing I'm afraid of is that there won't be as much to buy. This Saturday will be the last day that Filoli is open for Xmas so I'm afraid that by that time, everyone will have bought everything. Already when we were there on Monday (3rd day it was open) some items only had one left.... SUCKED. Oh well, at least she'll be able to see the decorated Xmas trees and decorated house. Plus its the quality time that we're spending thats the most important part!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment