That night, we had our RAC Thanksgiving dinner at the Marianos.. Fun times - from Catch Phrase to Cranium to Magic Mic until 2 a.m. We so know how to party.. hahahaha... Good times. I already can't wait for our XMAS party at the soon to be Ednacots!!!
Saturday night, met up with Mark, Greg and my OLD SCHOOL friend Vicky!!!! and her boyfriend, Ryan... IT WAS GREAT! Its not until you get to catch up with that person that you realize how much you missed that friendship and all the memories you had together!!! Vicky was one of my good friends in highschool... We did colorguard together.. We used to shop together and she used to always sleep over my house.. My parents LOVED Vicky.. OH, and we have the same birthday together (April 9 baby!).. I think thats what got us close to begin with =) We met up with Mark and Vicky in the city and ate at The Slanted Door.. YUMMMM. Off the hook spring rolls and shaking beef. I love that place.. Its up there with Tamarind (in Palo Alto)... Here are the only pics I took of night (just for you Mark.. since you called it that night. hahahaha)


OH!!! And other than going out Saturday night, we spent the early part of the day buying a Xmas Tree and decorating the house!!!! Yay!!! It is seriously one of my favorite things to do during Christmas season - making the house look festive!! I just love the smell of a FRESH Christmas Tree!! So yeah, its Christmas in my house and I just love it.... I can't wait to wrap up presents and put them under the tree...
So now its Sunday and normally by this time I would be depressed cuz I have work tomorrow, but I actually don't!!!! Tomorrow, my department (all 4 of us) are going to Filoli to celebrate Christmas!! We're meeting up at 10 a.m. to shop then afterwards our boss is treating us out to lunch.. And then, I get to go home!! Whoohoo! I don't even have to go to the office!! AND its counting as a work day! SAH-WEET!!!!!!

4 comments:
i totally agree w/ you w/ the outlets.. we went to vacaville and it was crazzy!! we were standing at the BR line but it was a two hour wait..so had to look at other options have a great holiday season!
hi..i totally dig how your blogs are setup..if you dont mind me asking, how do you setup the link to ofoto inside your blog??
Vicky's solution to closed eyes in pictures didn't work. She forgot to open her eyes at the count of 3!
Hi Joy!! okay soo i totally tried it and i dont think i'm doing it right, heres my email add laniedluchico@yahoo i might have a few questions (sorry to bug you) thanks for your help though..blogging soo addicting :)
Post a Comment