Last weekend was INSANELY crazy. Friday, DARMZ came over to get ready to go to Sake Lab.. Nette came over at about 9:00 p.m. We all got ready, put on make-up and headed for Nette's car, and come to find, it wasn't at the lot... It was stolen!!! OH MUN. We had to call the cops to report the stolen car... OG. It sucked.... We were all trippen out, it was unbelievable. When all of that was done... we WENT to Sake Lab!!! Even a stolen vehicle won't stop us from going to the club! Hahahaha... OH MUN... Anyways, we went, got in for free... and we all had hella fun! Hahah.. What a night.
Next morning, Mookie came over and so with Lot and we all had King Eggroll for breakfast (Xtine, Nette and Matt slept over). After that, I had to get ready for Cil and Mark's wedding. The wedding was off the hook. Cecilia was a beautiful bride and everything just seemed soooooo perfect. It was helllla fun... More fun cuz I saw hella highschool folks!! It felt like a reunion!! By the end of the night, I was faded and tired... We were ready to go home.
But when we got home we couldn't just crash and go to bed!!! WHY??? Because Mark, Arch, Xtine, Lot and Ro were going crazy drunk at the house singing Karaoke and takin shots of Whiskey!! OH MUN... they were hella roudy!!! They took some crazy ass pics!!! Hahahahahah... Anyway, even though I wanted to go to bed, it was still fun staying up for just an extra hour or two seeing them be hella drunk stupid!! Hahahaha... fun times dude.. fun times.
So Sunday comes along and I have a friggin big ass hang over!!! UGGH.. I couldn't just rest and be lazy cuz I had a family party that day.. It was to celebrate my Lolo's death anniversary.. OH MUN. I was soooooooo tired. By the end of the day, I realized I really needed to get some REST. So I went to bed at 8 p.m and decided to sleep in and go to work late...
What a weekend...
And now its a 4 day weekend!!! Whoohoo! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'm still debating on where to go on Black Friday!!! Midnight madness at Gilroy outlets? Target at 6 a.m.? The possibilities are endless!!! All I know is I want a Digital frame (Target for $68) and a new vacuum ($35 at Target). Happy Black Friday!!!!!! Can't wait to shop!!!!!
1 comment:
hhahaha shut up hoo! thank god you didnt post them pictures on your blog.
anyways, WHY are you buying a new vacuum? didn't you just buy one?!
Post a Comment