Happy 20th Birthday to Chris!
&
Congratulations to Mikey & Shawn on their marriage! Have fun in Tahiti you guys!!!
&
Congratulations to Mikey & Shawn on their marriage! Have fun in Tahiti you guys!!!
Here are the pics from this weekend... DUDE, I'm so tired..... And I'm super bummed that I have work tomorrow... I just have to tell myself that its only a 4 day work week... It'll be okay...
The main reason why I'm hating to go to work is because I'm working on several projects that I don't want to work on... They're just hard.. Their contracts are hard to read and comprehend and I'd rather have my boss just deal with our counterparts on the health plan side... It just really sucks at work right now. If I can get over these 3 projects, then I'll be okay... but that won't be till a while from now.. uggghhhh....
The main reason why I'm hating to go to work is because I'm working on several projects that I don't want to work on... They're just hard.. Their contracts are hard to read and comprehend and I'd rather have my boss just deal with our counterparts on the health plan side... It just really sucks at work right now. If I can get over these 3 projects, then I'll be okay... but that won't be till a while from now.. uggghhhh....
Chris' 20th Birthday Pics
Shawn & Mikey's Wedding
Shawn & Mikey's Wedding
The wedding was hella fun!!! And this time, I remembered everything and didn't throw up! So whoohoo to me! Hahahaha.... OH... And I brought home hella favors (picture framed coasters). So many people left their favors behind that I was able to bring home a whole set.. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment