Today was a really good day.. Actually despite being all alone this weekend in the house (Jason and Arch were in Vegas), It was a good weekend! I got a lot done: I got my nails done, my hur done, I cleaned the house, put a way bills, did the laundry, washed the dishes, etc. etc. and I was in no rush at all to be somewhere, except for today for the Christening... And even today, we got home at 5ish and I'll I've been doing is reading the paper, reading my new book (I've finally started reading again!) AND I'll be going to bed early!! Hopefully by 10 p.m.!!! Great!! I probably should be working and preparing for a meeting before I go to bed, but F*it... I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning. Today is too good of a day to be ruining it with WORK. This week is going to be a BUSY week for Jason and I... Appointments Galore!! Two photographers and One videographer... And hopefully we'll find out what our status is with the church we want... The one thing I've learned with finding a photographer is that there are two styles... photojournalism and traditional photography. Geoff White's galleries are all about photojournalistic pictures and I'm just in awe of every picture he has on his website... But what I really want is a mix of photojournalistic and traditional photography. You know, pictures with your side, with the groom side, with the bridesmaids, etc. You gotta have those!! So in the end what I've learned is that there are two styles and if you want both, you REALLY REALLY have to find a photographer that does both and has a talent of doing both.
No comments:
Post a Comment