4/04/2006

this year

..seems to be an unexpected TRAVELING year for me. Definitely not like last year where we went to Europe, but still, I think I'm doing as much traveling as I did last year. This morning, since I got to work, I've been looking for North Carolina tickets.. OH MUN. Of all places. Gotta go in June for a wedding. I've never been so I'm actually excited. It's just that this trip was VERY unexpected, and SO not part of my 2006 budget. Oh well. Gotta support my family. No price for that. Anyways, a colleague of mine who constantly travels told me about this website (www.sidestep.com). It's like a travelocity, but better.. or so it seems. I like it. Only downside is that it doesn't include SWA flights.. and for this situation it turns out that SWA is cheaper than all the rest.

What other travel plans? Well, end of the month I'm going to AZ for work.. And this weekend, Seattle. Possible Hawaii plans in August if we got the funds.. And of course our trips to Chicago which we haven't figured out yet, but I'm sure we'll go there sometime this year. So much for trying to SAVE. I'm actually already thinking of where to go next for my 2007 birthday, hahaha.. HELLA advanced! I'm planning on staying in the country, so maybe Boston? Florida? or Rhode Island... We'll see...

I got an IPOD Nano for my birthday!! Whoohoo! Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me...

I love you Jason... your surprises never fail me.... =)

2 comments:

dawn marie said...

Florida is fun! If you go to Miami, make sure you don't go after hurricane season because that place is so fugly.

Anonymous said...

don't forget our OGLVP trip to TJ!