4/26/2006

Back to Life.. Back to Reality...

Why do I feel like this is deja vu? DUH, cuz I said the same thing when I got back from Seattle.. Only this time, this trip was serious relaxation. For the past three days I was on a "business" trip in AZ. It was a 3 day conference at a resort in Chandler, AZ. Included with the conference package was a massage and also a lot of down time.. Yesterday, after my massage, I laid out for a couple hours, reading my book and sleeping. Every day actually, the conference sessions ended early so I was able to head back to my hotel to just hang out on the balcony and do more reading.. Within 3 days I was able to complete my 3rd novel for the year and start on my fourth which I have completed more than half. What made it better (by accident) was that my cell phone was on low batt AND I left my charger at home so with the exception of a few important people (parents, Jason and Lot) who knew my hotel phone number, I was barely interrupted from my ME time in AZ.. It was NICE..

So now I'm back and FINALLY I was able to check out the pics from our birthday party last Saturday. WOW! Fun Times! It had been a while since I kicked it with Cecilia, Mel, Lani, Mark G. and a bunch of other folks and it was sooooo great. I am definitely worn out from clubbing.. I already know it'll be a while till I get out again. Anyway, here are the pics:

Joy & Xtine's Bday at Blush


Back to life, back to reality.. GEEZ. I'm already dreading waking up early in the morning and going to work.. aaahh!! But hahahaha, you know what I was hella excited about going home to CA??? Well, besides seeing my friends, parents and Jason... was going home to watch AI from yesterday!! OH MUN. Jason already told me what he sang.. OH MUN and I am so excited to hear it myself.. Maybe I'll end up crying like Paula! uuaaahhh... Guaranteed downloads on my Ipod Nano! Hahahahaha...

1 comment:

lani putt said...

Hi Joy...I had tons of fun seeing you and hanging out at Blush! We definitely have to plan something so we can get together again. Let me know when you're free! Miss you girl!! Love ya!