4/21/2006

AI results

wednesday
It worked!! I voted for Elliot and he didn't get kicked out! uuaaahh.. hahaha.. Like my FIVE votes made a difference. I don't think he was the best performer last Tuesday (although he is STILL my fav), but I FOR SURE didn't want him to get kicked out before ACE!! So yeah, Good bye Ace! It was nice to see your stares.. (uh, not really).

After spending $160+ on my filling (dayam!), I made the stupid decision to have dinner with some old friends from Triage. It was SO DUMB, because I was still hella numb from the novacaine.. GEEZ. the uncomfortable EATS. Oh well, Anyways, we went to BJs.. Made a big regret of not ordering a Pizookie, but ended up being treated out because it was me and Brian's birthday! Whoohoo! It was pretty cool. First time Jason and I hung out with Triage people for dinner and drinks... Hopefully if time permits, we'll be heading up to their (Pauline and Kiet's) place for drinks before B's party tonight...

thursday
I'm beginning to think that our ballroom dance classes are a waste of money and time... DUDE, we don't retain anything!! We took the beginning class of Tango and West Coast Swing last year, and this time we're taking Intermediate.. We might as well should've gone back to beginning because we were completely LOST. I felt dumb. UGGH. What's pointless to me is that we go to these ballroom dance classes, learn the steps.. but then when we go to parties with ballroom dancing involved, we forget our steps or we're too shy to even try them out! If we had the chance to practice every week or something then maybe we would be able to retain something, at least the basic steps.. But yeah, it ain't like we're going to find ballroom dance clubs to get our groove on, on Friday nights..hahaha.. We'll probably be the youngest ones there!! We already are in our classes!!

Happy Friday everyone! Can't wait to party!! Blush, here we come!!!

No comments: