is out of whack. I was suppose to follow my routine of tuesday - dancing, wednesday - yoga, and thursday - dancing.. but its not turning out that way.. Today, lazies.. well, not really. I offered to grab some food for Lisa, but ended up just staying at Jason's house to watch AI. Good thing I stayed because our Tivo ended up not recording AI for some reason... Phew.. But then again, it was a crappy episode.. No one blew me away.. It was just "aight"...Then tomorrow, ASH wednesday.. I'll be going to church rather than hella sweating and having possible throw ups.. The only day that I'll actually be working out, which isn't even a work out at ALL, is our ballroom dance class.. hahaha... Hopefully I can get back into the groove of things next week....
Speaking of AI...
The blonde girl who sang Hero - WHY did you pick HERO or a Mariah Carey song for that matter. There is a reason WHY someone hasn't sang Hero in all AI seasons you know...
The other blonde girl - OH mun.. My first time eating "calamari" (in a cowboy accent).. She did good tonight. Probably one of the better performances I thought.
McPhee girl - she was aight... She sang that Stevie song a little slow though. It's like dude, pick up the pace!
Brenna - Please leave on Thursday. Just looking at you makes me want to punch your face.
1 comment:
I agree with you on Brenna...SO IRRITATING!!!!
Post a Comment