Just kidding... doesn't it look like we're having dinner at a house though? Last Sat, after friggin waiting for an hour and a half, we finally had dinner at Nola's for some Petaluma fried chicken!! YUM.. It had been a while since some of us had seen each other (Gift exchange?) so it was cool to catch up. Afterwards, we drank up next door while watching the olympics and some crazy ass boxing fight or whatever it was... a pretty chill night..New office
So I'm all moved in. I was pretty bummed out when I saw my office because it was a lot.. a LOT smaller than my previous office.. Plus, my windows are small and my view sucks.. and theres like this pole that blocks the view of one of the windows..So really I only have one window. Oh well. Whatever. I really shouldn't complain. I really don't NEED any more space.........I'm still bummed though....
1 comment:
it's not jack! it's brian! hahah...he hella looks like Scott Speedman..you know, from Ben from Felicity??? SO HOT! uagh!
Post a Comment