tangerines
Remember when I said I had a sore throat and totally jinxed myself from saying tangerines was the key to staying healthy? Well, heres an update for yalls...... I didn't get sick!!!! I fought the virus or whatever I had!! All it took was some Airborne and an overdose of fruits.. Thank God!! Whoohoo.. If I can stay healthy through this winter season, it will seriously be the first time in HELLA years that I have NOT gotten sick in the winter.... Yay! Kudos to me! hahahaha....
Ron K. Brown
His show - wonderful! I just love watching his company dance because they are all about letting loose... His work is derived from African dance and if you've seen an African dance company perform (if you've seen one of my shows, you'll know what I'm talking about! hahahaha) you'll know that type of dancing requires you to let loose and just go ALL OUTS....The difference between watching his company and watching any other African Dance group was that his involved technique with some ballet and more synchronicity... If you've seen African dance groups from Oakland, they have a routine, but they're just more out of control.. hahahha... It was so inspiring to watch his show... And OG, to take his class was just beyond me.... I had sooo much fun. It was definitely hard, but fun. I was sweatin HELLA!! I swear, I think you need to black to be able to move like that!!! Hahaha.. for reals. Whatever, even though I probably looked ridiculous doing the moves, I still had fun.
"Ninang"
This weekend, for whatever reason, Emmalie was saying "Ninang" A LOT. She learned how to say it a while ago, but it wasn't until this weekend that she started calling me Ninang and saying it more frequently. It was like all of a sudden she's found this new word and wants to just say it alot!! It was sooo cute =) I saved a voicemail of Jason's where he had her say "Ninang, come here..." so cute. I love it.
Supperclub
Finally -- I made reservations for Jason and I to have dinner at Supperclub for Valentines.. Well, not really for V-day but for the Friday before that.. Usually we spend V-day with my parents cuz its my Dad's bday too, which is all good because it just means we get to celebrate V-day twice! hahaha.. We'll see how it goes.. I was reading reviews about Supperclub, and it was VERY mixed. The website also seems out there, but whatever... It sounds like an out there version of Teatro Zinzanni, but I could be totally wrong. We'll see. Review to come soon.
DARMZ
I miss my girls -- They all went to the club without me. BOO.. Hahaha.. JK. NO, it was my bad. I wasn't in the mood to stay out late or spend money on drinks. OH well.. our movie date is coming up soon and I can't wait to do elbow jabs and say "uuuaaahh" to whoever sits next to me.. hahahaa...We'll be watching "Something New" -- It comes out Feb. 3.
2 comments:
did you remember to get the thin skinned tangerines like xtine told you?
you didn't miss out on much at loft11...
Post a Comment