Do not go to Picture People when there are 35 of you in one sitting. We totally got screwed. The whole bottom row was so dark you couldn't even see their faces. WHY? Cuz they forgot to use flash on the bottom. Dumbasses, And what sucks is who knows when we will ALL be together again (some are from Chicago, some are from here, work schedules, etc.).
On another note -- I was included in the picture! Awwwwwww =) YUP, the only non-Villaverde grandchild in the picture. I felt a little uncomfortable when they asked me to be in the picture (because there are other folks who have boyfriends/girlfriends), but at the same time honored that they accepted me as one of the Villaverde grandchildren (Even Jason was surprised I made it on the list of people that should be in the pics!). I guess you qualify as a Villaverde when you've been with the person for 10 years. Hahahaha..
4 comments:
I wasn't surprised fool...I put you on the list!
LMAO - DANG 10 YEARS.
Doesn't 10 years constitute a "common law marriage" already? LOL...
Jason should just propose to you already and make it legit...HAHA
what! jason't proposing? WHEN????
uuagh!
Post a Comment