"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
1/19/2006
dine about town
Opentable does this Dine About Town that goes on for a month and they pick a city where if you reserve through them, you could try a 3 or 4 course meal for a special discounted price. It's basically an opportunity to try out top restaurants in that city for a low price. Well, a low price for a 3 or 4 course meal.... Lunches are $21.95 per person and Dinners are $31.95 per person. I've only done it once in the city with an old co-worker of mine at Butterfly. I've only heard of Dine About Town in Palo Alto and S.F. but not anywhere else. I'm sure they must do other cities in California.... Anyways, this month there's Dine About Town in the city.... So if you have spare time, spare money or need to catch up with someone over dinner, go to Opentable for Dine About Town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Saw it on a commerical on TV!
Post a Comment