What is it with Filipinos & music? Why do we love the Magic Mic and why do we all have to do the Todo-Todo or the Otso-Otso? Hahahahahaha... No for reals though... Why do we? Like why do we like to sing so much? Every family has to have the Magic Mic and when you watch TFC, almost every show has someone singing, whether it be a contestant, a celebrity or people that can actually sing. And you know what else, Filipinos love to remake songs... Whats the deal? And why do I love TFC so much (which by the way I'm getting this Saturday -- HEEEY! LOL)? Why do I like to watch Maalala Mo Kaya when I can't even understand half of what they're saying.. It especially erks when I can't understand what they're saying during a heated conversation or when some guy is pouring their heart out to some woman. Well, lets break it down:
I love to sing, because although I don't sing GREAT, I CAN carry a tune and I like trying to perfect myself when it comes to singing a song..... I love to dance for that same reason... I ain't GREAT at it, but I can get the counts down and I love to perfect myself and try to be those dope ass dancers I see on Alvin Ailey. Plus its a good workout.... I love watching TFC because I hope that I can learn to understand Tagalog more... I think the guys are HOT... just some though... I love to hear some of them sing (the actual singers, not celebrities trying to lip sync)... and most especially, I love seeing the dancers make a fool of themselves.... I swear sometimes I just feel like going to PI and showing them technique.. TECHNIQUE is KEY or else you just look like an amateur. Hahaha... Okay, so there... thats the answer.... But that only explains WHY I like it... Do filipinos like doing these things for the same reason that I like singing, dancing AND watching TFC? hahahahahaha..... Oh well, whatever... I admit:
My name is Joy and I'm a Fob.
LOL
1 comment:
Hello Fob, nice to meet you =P
You CAN sing and you CAN dance.
Maybe you should try out for a musical!
Post a Comment