QT at Ghetto Park Mall
Yesterday my parents and I went to Ghetto Park Mall to get our nails did.. Last year I gave my mom gift certificates for manicures and she finally decided to use them. We convinced my Dad to get a manicure and so all 3 of us got manicures!! Thats the first time I've experienced that kinda QT before! Hahaha.. I was actually surprised my Dad agreed to do it but lately he's just been more open to doing things... Anyways, once we were done my Dad and I sat at a bench while my mom went into some smock store (For your visual, we were right outside of Mervyn's on the first floor, by the escalator).Where we sat, there were 2 benches that were back to back. My Dad and I were sitting on one side and there was a couple, probably of college age, sitting directly behind... Minutes later, this dude comes out of Mervyn's and goes up to the guy behind us saying "Wassup N***.. what you staring at?.. Wassup?" And the guy, lets name him VICTIM, was like "What are you talking about?" Mind you all three of these people were white... Here I am thinking, they're friends and its their way of saying wassup to each other when next thing you know, the dude, lets call him BEATER, knocks him in the face!!!! Then they start boxing. It wasn't until like 4-5 minutes later until the security guard came... And in between that 4-5 minutes when the SECU wasn't there, some other 3 dudes sidebusted and was beating up the VICTIM!!! OH MUN. Well, finally when the SECU came (ONE dude) the BEATER ran into Mervyn's and the SECU chased him. Here's the funny part - The SECU guy never caught the BEATER.. and you know why? SECU wore this hat.. You know, some hat that obviously is for show.. the one's with the flat brim all the way around.. Well, as he ran into Mervyn's he was hella holding his hat and you can tell it was hella holding him up from trying to catch the BEATER. Hahahahaha... it was MODED. While SECU was trying to catch him there were other 2 SECUS that came and they interviewed the VICTIM and his girlfriend. I tried to catch the T to see why they got beat up and apparently, they didn't know what the hell just happened.... they knew none of the people that beat him up.. They were just sitting down minding their own business... HELLA SAD huh? and HELLA ghetto for NPM! Kids beating up random people? OH MUN. I'm going to start wearing sunglasses when I get into that mall so they can't blame me for staring... hahahaha...
2 comments:
ROTFLMAO (not because of the guy getting beat up, but because of your nicknames: BEATER and VICTIM!) HAHAHA..
yeah the girlfriend was saying "stop it stop it!!"
Post a Comment