hard of hearing
So yesterday I was at my parents house and my Dad's talking to my mom about how he got called in by his supervisor for calling in sick last Saturday (we had a family party to go to in Sac). His supervisor was telling him to save up his sick leave for rainy days and my Dad complained saying that he had way too many sick leave hours (over 1,000) to be getting that warning. His supervisor asked him why he took 3 days off last week and my Dad said he had a Doctor's note! He wasn't lying. He had to go to the Doctors 3 times... So here I am being the paranoid only daughter that I am, I ask why he had to go to the Doctor.. I'm thinkin, "okay... shouldn't I be knowing these frequent Doctor visits? I hate it when they hide things from me" And my Mom tells me in a laughing way that my Dad had a hard time hearing last week. Apparently my Dad went to the doctors to get his hearing checked up. The nurse told him to buy this OTC medication to put in his ear to see if that would work. WELL, it didnt. Instead it made it worse, so my Dad went back to the Doctors. So the nurse did this procedure where they squirt water up your ear and all your ear wax comes out (I know, gross) and still..... he had a hard time hearing... So she examines it and realizes theres more than earwax up in his ear but she can't quite figure it out... She calls the doctor in. The doctor comes to examine his ear and what do you know.... He has a Q-tip stuck in his ear!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! Not a whole Q-tip in his ear with the stick included (although it would make the story funnier) it was just the whole wad of cotton from the Q-tip... OH MUN... When they were telling me this story, I was laughing HELLLLA HARD and HELLLA LOUD... I couldn't stop laughing... So yeah, the doctor had to pull out the cotton wad and viola! My Dad got his hearing back... And he lived happily ever after.
4 comments:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh mun! uncle lucino is OFF the hook!!! LMAOOOOOO!!!!
This so reminds me of my dad!! One time he kept complaining that he couldn't see out of his left eye with his glasses on and so he kept putting eye drops in his eye and rubbing it and everything. It was bugging him all day and then he finally asked me to look at his eye and low and behold, his freakin LENS was out!!!! How could you not notice your lens is out??? Such a Jim Navarro classic!!!!!!!
ROTFLAMO!
i meant...
ROTFLMAO!
Post a Comment