4 day weekends are the best... I just wish I had them all the time, or at least 3 day weekends (You suck Mikey! hahah). I swear, if I end up having to get a new job, I'm going to negotiate getting 4-10 hour days so I can have 3 day weekends... So much better.
Anyways, highlights of the weekend are:
Thanksgiving FOOD
Getting my Christmas Tree
Decorating my house with Christmas decorations
Watching Harry Potter
My lowlights:
Commute to Lathrop and back to Union City for Thanksgiving Dinner
Waking up 4:45 a.m. for Black Friday
Not spending AT ALL for myself
Major cleaning at my house
For 4 days, I seriously barely spent any money at all...A miracle in my world... The only expense was food and my Christmas tree, which by the way I didn't realize was expensive! GEEZ! $40 on a tree? And I got it Target!! If I got it at the lot it would've been $60 for Noble Fir! DANG!! Oh well, whatever... There's nothing like a fresh Christmas tree in your home for the holidays (uuuaahhh) ... hahaha.. no really! That smell of pine just makes you realize it is CHRISTMAS time!! I just hope it doesnt dry out by Christmas! hahaha.. MODED.
1 comment:
"Commute to Lathrop and back to Union City for Thanksgiving Dinner"...girl, story of my life!
Byron and I stayed in UC on Thursday night/Friday morning to get to Fry's at 5am...never doing that again! Talk about your geekfests!
Post a Comment