10/07/2005

OH MUN. Say HELLO to the owner of a 42” Plasma TV!! So last minute purchases, but oh well! Jason heard on the radio that all the Good Guys were closing out, so he went to check it out, and he found an open box plasma for $1400!! HELLA GOOD!! Just right in my price range... The only downside is that its Zenith and its not HD ready. BOO. But It’s all good. At least its WAY better than what we had last time! And at least the brand is not totally unknown like Akai or Maxent.. OH MUN! hahahaha... I’m glad we got it. I was a little nervous about the big purchase, but whatevers.. We’ve been looking into one since last Christmas, so it’s about time... WHOOHOO!! Now, I just have to install it above the fireplace because right now it is TOTALLY blocking the entrance to the patio! Hahaha...

Anyways, so yeah, last night... Arch, Mark, Jason and I enjoyed the nice plasma by singing some Karaoke SOBER.. hahaha.. Fun times. What a way to spend a Thursday night.

Seriously though, I need a new chip for my MAGIC MIC... The proportion of unknown songs to known songs is high... I just hope they’re cheaper now, because the last time I looked they were like $100.. OH MUN. I ain’t THAT anxious to get one! Hahaha..

Happy Friday Everyone!! See you on AIM....

4 comments:

Christine said...

yay! a new TV...AND we can so use it for our pre-kris kringle party this year! and NOT sober! woo hoo!!! 17 people in your house??? yeah...it'll work!

dawn marie said...

Karaoke at Joy's!

That should be our next c/o 97 get together...that is if we can ever get together...

Joy said...

I know huh?

We totally need to get together again. I would plan a get together, but considering that you have a wedding in a few weeks, you probably will be busy. After your wedding (and honeymoon?) I'll be sure to send a mass email so that we can kick it and sing Karaoke! hahahaha... I'm not sure I'll want to sing after you have though... Intimidated!!

dawn marie said...

Girl...please...

Remember when we practiced for Christy's cotillion? It's all about Minus-one baby!