I don’t ever want to emcee a fiesta much less any party from here on out! I just hate doing it! I’d rather sit and enjoy the program and have someone that is WAY more qualified than me to do the emceeing... Well, maybe I’m over exaggerating it, but I really would’ve rather sat and watch rather than present and watch from the back. It’s all good. At least I contributed to the program!! The fiesta was fun! The program was cool despite all the drama my family was going through to put it together... I’m just glad it’s finally over. No more Saturday and Sunday parties and no more being forced to dance in the program.
This morning, I looked at my bank account and there was actually money in it! Whoohoo! Hahaha.. Seriously though after one week, I’m usually out of my spending money and I have to transfer money from other my checking account (savings) to my primary account. Pretty sad, but this time I had way more money than I expected.. AND I’m getting paid this Friday!! Kudos to me!! WELL, not really.... Today I bought a ticket to Chicago for this coming November, so that pretty much covers the money I have saved in my checking.. BOO... GEEZ. I totally need to save money for Christmas. I was thinking of listing out the people I have to get gifts for so that I can figure out how much to spend for each person and how much to save till I start shopping... The only people I don’t know who to shop for are the Gift Exchanges... The DARMZ Gift Exchange, the FAM gift exchange and the RAC (Reply All Crew?) Gift Exchange.. hahaha.. Too many gift exchanges.. haha.. Oh well, it beats having to spend money on 40+ other people! Hahahahha....
No comments:
Post a Comment